Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I know that I'm older but I don't know if it's for worse or for better

I want to go to the Galapagos so much it hurts.

And I want to go to space.

Last night I had a dream where I was at some sort of academy in space. And some punks with guns tried to mug me but I said I was going to the gym and didn't have any money on me, and that mugging isn't nice and they should find a better hobby. Since this was a dream, that actually worked and they started laughing and left me alone. Then I went into this space bar and a boy I used to know from college was there, because apparently we had gone to the space academy together. And then I woke up and was more than a little disappointed to not be in space.

And then I thought about the boy from college and realized that I knew him when I was 18 and I'm now 28, so it has been 10 whole years. I wish that I was 10 years better in addition to 10 years older, but I don't think that's true.

Jeremy said my goals are unrealistic. Which is true. But all the best things are unrealistic.

Lyric of the moment: "Back when I was younger I was someone you'd've liked..."

No comments:

Post a Comment