Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bonus

Last week I got a placement bonus and instead of saving the money like I usually do, I think I'm going to take myself somewhere nice. I'm getting restless and I need to go somewhere and climb on something. If someone wants to join me, great. If not, I will venture out alone. I've never gone on a solo vacation and it seems like something I should try at least once. Even if I hate it, it will still be an experience, right? I'm thinking either Greece, Bermuda or Easter Island, but I'm going to let the universe, or possibly the Magic 8 Ball, decide.

Lyric of the moment: "I’ve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and I’ve been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key. And I’ve been dying to get out and that might be the death of me. And even though there’s no way of knowing where to go, promise I’m going because I gotta get out of here. I’m stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake. I gotta get outta here and I’m begging you, I’m begging you, I’m begging you to be my escape..."

1 comment:

  1. Bermuda is amazing - you can rent a house instead of a hotel... stay with the locals.. so much better... We know some folks there... could help you out :)

    take shme hahahaha

    ReplyDelete