Friday, February 13, 2015

Be my funny Valentine

Hi Loves!



There are no words awesome enough and no hugs awkwardly long enough to fully convey how much I value your presence in my life. Thank you for being the best parts of my days. I don't say it often enough but it's always true. I am happier for having known you. Let's be friends forever and have lots of conversations and adventures! If you can't stick around for long, that's ok. I get it. Best of luck and most excellent wishes wherever you go. Just know that my door and my arms are always open to you. Come as you are. Anytime.

Like tomorrow. For pizza and cookies and dresses and friends. Because Valentine's Day, like any other day of your life, is what you make it. Make it awesome.

From Robot, With Love. Forever and for always.

Lyric of the moment: "You'll be given love. You'll be taken care of. You'll be given love. You have to trust it. Maybe not from the sources you have poured yours, maybe not from the directions you are staring at. Twist your head around, it's all around you. All is full of love..." (Because it's the truest thing I've ever heard.)

No comments:

Post a Comment