Sunday, November 14, 2010

My bestest friend's wedding

This weekend I had the honor of being a bridesmaid for one of my closest friends. Meghan and I have been friends since 7th grade and we have had some crazy and hilarious adventures along the way. The wedding was a blast! Good friends, good food, good music, good times. Meghan looked absolutely gorgeous, as always, and I know she and Mike will be very happy together. Even though I am in no hurry to get married myself, I have always loved other people's weddings. I love seeing the people I love in their happiest moments. And weddings have an infectious sort of energy - so full of hope and optimism for the future - that you just can't help but have an awesome time.











Also, the dress-up photobooth is the best ever!


 

Lyric of the moment: "You'll be given love, you'll be taken care of. You'll be given love, you have to trust it. Maybe not from the sources you have poured yours into, maybe not from the directions you are staring at. But turn your head around, it's all around you. All is full of love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment