Monday, June 7, 2010

And I am bursting at the seams of all my wildest dreams

I'm so happy it's summer (technically it's not officially summer yet, but it's headed in that direction). I love the sunshine and warm weather and getting to wear all my summer clothes. I feel like I'm practically bursting with excitement from all the things I want to do during the 3 months of the year when I'm not perpetually cold. I just want to spend time outside and go exploring and read and stay up late and have long conversations with interesting people and eat ice cream and frozen chai.

I hope that summer is full of more awesomeness than I can handle. I have sunscreen and I'm ready.

Lyric of the moment: "I'm a lot like you so please, hello, I'm here, I'm waiting. I think I'd be good for you and you'd be good for me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment