Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The road less travelled

Sometimes I wonder what my future holds if it doesn't necessarily include marriage and most definitely doesn't include children. The answers I've come up with so far: A) My future can be whatever I want it to be and B) I'll find out when I get there.

I just want to keep reading and writing and running and laughing and learning and going new places and trying new things and meeting nice people and enjoying life. And breathing (very important).

Eric Baloney said my life will arch continually upward. I can only hope.

Sometimes every step feels effortless. Sometimes every step feels impossible. But I just keep going. And there is more awesomeness around every corner.

Maybe I will never know what I want to be when I grow up. But I'm starting to have an idea of who I want to be.

The best possible version of me.

Lyric of the moment: "And it's something quite peculiar. Something that's shimmering and white. Leads you here despite your destination. Under the milky way tonight..."

No comments:

Post a Comment