Sunday, December 19, 2010

The 12 miles before Christmas

On Friday night we went to see Black Swan at the Little Theater and I reserved the secret balcony, which is awesome squared because it's a) a secret and b) a balcony. We got to watch the movie from our own little balcony room with comfy benches. They put a fancy reserved sign on the door and everything. I want to watch all movies this way from now on.

Black Swan was interesting, albeit slightly creepy at times. I like movies where you're not quite sure what is really happening and what is all the in character's head.


Saturday morning I went to running group at Fleet Feet and ended up running 12 miles. I hadn't run that far since the half marathon in September, and it's nice to know I still have it in me. Winter miles feel so much longer than summer miles though.

Lyric of the moment: "Cause I need freedom now. And I need to know how to live my life as it's meant to be..."

No comments:

Post a Comment