Sunday, February 13, 2011

The good life

It's been my favorite kind of week, filled with good friends, good runs and good times. Adventures included a Tuesday night hill workout in ridiculously cold weather, dinner with friends from running group, conversations with Dangers about anything and everything, dinner with my old roommates Jeff and Stephen, wearing my Superman t-shirt to work, Chipotle, chocolate covered strawberries (Thanks, Gram!), a 10 mile run with a few running buddies, dinner with my parents, going to see The Mechanic (I love Jason Statham), reading The Disappearing Spoon on my Kindle, a free indoor rowing lesson and hanging out with Mike.

Sometimes I even feel just like a real human.

Lyric of the moment: "Love is the answer at least for most of the questions in my heart, like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving. I'll tell you one thing, it's so much better when we're together..."

No comments:

Post a Comment