Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When I grow up I want to be an unstoppable force

Three months from today I will start running and (hopefully) not stop until I have gone 26.2 miles. I can't really picture it yet. I can't picture myself as a marathoner. I don't know how I'm going to feel or if I'm going to be ready. I do know that it's going to hurt. But if I can get past that, it will be awesome. Seriously awesome.

I wonder what my life will be like in 3 months. My life now is significantly different than it was 3 months ago, so who knows what another 3 months will bring. I'm excited. And a little terrified. That's how I know I'm going in the right direction.

When I grow up, I want to be an unstoppable force.

Lyric of the moment: "Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there with open arms..."

No comments:

Post a Comment