Thursday, October 11, 2012

I wonder

I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks about how strange it is to be alive. How one moment I didn't exist and the next moment, through fate or luck or randomness or whatever, I did. How one day I will once again cease to exist, except maybe if I'm really lucky, in someone else's memory. How infinitely amazing it is to be anything at all.

I wonder why it is so much easier to love than to be loved.


I wonder if my enjoyment of something increases in direct proportion to the amount of time I had to wait for it, if deprivation begets appreciation begets satisfaction.

I wonder how this is ever going to work out.

Universe, I really hope you have some kind of plan, because I've got nothing.

Lyric of the moment: "And love, we need it now. Let's hope for some, 'cause oh, we're bleeding out..."






No comments:

Post a Comment