Friday, October 19, 2012

Times like these

Sometimes I feel like the little bee girl in Blind Melon's No Rain video. Maybe someday I will stumble across a field filled with other dancing bee people.

Sometimes I wonder what I've been working towards my whole life. What is it for, all the effort, sweat, saving? Future robot uprising?

Sometimes I worry I'm searching for something that doesn't exist. But even if that's true, I know I can't give up. It's epicness or nothing.

Sometimes I think everything happens for a reason. But I really, really, really want to know the reason. I could endure anything if I knew for certain that it would all make sense somehow. Eventually. And by eventually I mean really freaking soon.

Sometimes. Okay, a lot of times, I think too much.

Sometimes I wonder what the hell is going on. Why do I have all these black and blue marks?

Sometimes I think the road less traveled is overrated. It's confusing and lonely and damn near impenetrable. But as much as I want to keep getting better, I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I wouldn't want to live anyone else's life. And even on the worst days of mine, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Sometimes I feel like giving up. And then I think, don't give up, give more.

Lyric of the moment: "Don't you worry, you'll find yourself. Follow your heart and nothing else. And you can do this if you try. All I want for you is to be satisfied..."









No comments:

Post a Comment