Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Letting go. For serious this time

I don't like this part of the story. When the right thing to do feels sad and difficult and not very right at all. But deep down I know it has to be done. Because I don't want to get stuck here. I don't want to settle for something that is not really what I want and definitely not what I need. As much as I wish it didn't have to be this way, sometimes it's necessary to let go of the thoughts, behaviors and sadly, a person that I am letting hold me back.

I don't know what happens next. I only know that I am moving forward, wherever that leads.

Lyric of the moment: "It isn’t easy for me to let it go. 'Cause I swallow every single word. And every whisper, every sigh, eats away at this heart of mine. And there is a hollow in me now. So I put my faith in something unknown. I’m living on such sweet nothing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment