Sunday, November 25, 2012

Everything. All the time

I could definitely get used to 4 day weekends. I spent Thanksgiving with some of my crazy extended family, which was pretty hilarious. I ate way too much dessert. (I think need a break from all the sugar. Maybe I should find another vice.) I spent some solo time running in the woods and doing random cardio at the gym. I went to see Skyfall (some cool stunts, but not enough scenes of Daniel Craig without a shirt on) and a double feature at The Cinema of Robot and Frank (funny and adorable and now I totally want a robot butler with gardening and cooking and lock-picking skills) and Seven Psychopaths (definitely messed up but funny too). I watched more Doctor Who (I'm not sure how I missed out on this show for so long but I really like it). I took Maz for a drive-thru oil change (so cool!). I read and relaxed and slept. I went grocery shopping. By myself. Like a real person.

I didn't worry or feel bad about anything. Because my time here is finite and I'd rather spend it experiencing as much life and getting to know as many amazing people as I can. There is good in everything. There is happiness everywhere. And I want to enjoy all of it. Everything. All the time.

Lyric of the moment: "I'm here, I'm now, I'm ready..."

No comments:

Post a Comment