Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend adventures

This past weekend I went to see Blue Man Group (thanks to Adam for the invitation!). It was weird and funny and really neat. I'm not sure who came up with the concept of blue faced men playing percussion on PVC pipes and other random surfaces and seeing how many marshmallows they can catch in their mouths and eating Cap'n Crunch on stage, but it was a very interesting show.

Sunday morning, Sheila, Eric and Picasso came over for a Daylight Savings run. We left my house at 1:15am, ran until 2:00am, then turned the clocks back to 1:00am, so technically we ran about 5 miles in negative 15 minutes. We're awesome like that. Then we ate bagels and tater tots for breakfast. Good times.

I'm trying not to think about anything too much, just letting the thoughts come in and go back out again without judging or reacting to them.

I don't know what will happen. I don't even know what I want to happen anymore. So there's no point worrying or getting upset. I will do the best I can with what I have. I just want to have fun and be happy and spend time with awesome people.

Lyric of the moment: "Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear. The trouble it might drag you down. If you get lost, you can always be found..."



No comments:

Post a Comment