Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Galapagos! Day 6: "You have to try it"

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Our last day in the Galapagos was a little strange. It seems like the tour company doesn't know what to do with Emelyn and I since we're on our last day and the new people coming in are on their first day. We had a funny guide this morning who took us to Los Gemelos ("The Twins"), 2 collapsed lava chambers. We also saw a giant lava tunnel. The guide kept saying "I will take your picture over here!" and "You have to try it!" He was very enthusiastic to say the least.

Later we went with a different group and guide to Tortuga Bay. I had actually run there this morning when I happened to find the road leading to the trail to Tortuga Bay. It was a lot of up and down, but a really nice trail and I ended up running it both Sunday and Monday mornings for a total of 60 minutes each day.

Lyric of the moment: "People are strange when you're a stranger..."

No comments:

Post a Comment