Saturday, June 18, 2011

Airport 5K

Thanks to Joeski for the pic!
Today, Joe and I ran the Airport 5K. He PR'ed with a finish of 25:12!  Awesome! My time this year, 21:32, was 50 seconds faster than last year, so I'm happy about that. I hope I can continue improving. And I got free bowling passes for finishing second in my age group. So we will definitely have to go bowling sometime this summer. Even though I am terrible at bowling. Like high score of 34 terrible. Luckily I am better at running than I am at bowling.

I definitely felt tired after the race, but it's a good kind of tired. It means I gave my all to the race. And I can't ask for more than that.

Lyric of the moment: "Sometimes you're happy, sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean, half of me is sky. But you got a heart so big it could crush this town. And I can't hold out forever. Even walls fall down..."

1 comment: