Friday, March 18, 2011

If you have ridiculous enough rap music, you can do anything

I do not possess an abundance of confidence. I do not have what is referred to as "swagger." And I'm severely lacking in hos, millions and Cristal. But I love rap music. The more ridiculous and grammatically incorrect, the better. It's hilarious. And it never fails to put me in a good mood.

Here are a few of my favorites. Because if you have ridiculous enough rap music, you can do anything.

"You wait a couple months then you gon' see, you'll never find nobody better than me..." (Kanye West)

"Last name Ever, first name Greatest. Like a sprained ankle, boy, I ain’t nothin’ to play with..." (Drake)

"And I may break your heart but I don't really think there's anybody as bomb as me..." (Ludacris)

"If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp. Been hit wit a few shells but I don't walk wit a limp..." (50 Cent)

Yesterday, my mom sent me a text that said "Happy St. Patrick's Day! I hope you find your pot 'o gold." I didn't find any gold, but my boss randomly handed me a $20 bill and said "I'm proud of you, kid." Then I had a good 8 mile run with Eric and Joe after work. And I'm planning on running 16 tomorrow (eek! my longest run so far!). It's Friday, everything is funny, and I'm in the best mood. Life is good.

Lyric of the moment: "You must not know 'bout me. I could have another you in a minute. Matter fact he'll be here in a minute, baby..." (because you can say stuff like that if you're Beyoncé)

No comments:

Post a Comment