Saturday, January 15, 2011

Going all in

New resolution: work hard, play hard. I think I've always had the work hard thing down, but I could use a little more play. More accepting invitations, trying new things, living it up. Last night I was up late (well I was up until 12:30am, which is late for me), then this morning I ran 8 miles in the snow with running group. Distance training starts next week and I am getting kind of nervous about this marathon thing. Twenty six point two miles is a long freaking way. I'm not sure if I can do it, but I guess I'll never know until I try. I just have to take it one day at a time and hopefully everything will work out. I think it will help to focus on relaxing, having fun and going with the flow. Go big or go home, right? In running and in life, I am going all in.

Lyric of the moment: "I wanna celebrate and live my life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment