Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love in a playlist

 Songs that always make me feel better. Or in other words, songs I want to live in.

The Beatles, Across The Universe
The Pretenders, I'll Stand By You
Mike Doughty, Your Misfortune
Ben Folds, The Luckiest
The National, Sorrow
Mumford & Sons, The Cave
INXS, Never Tear Us Apart
Coldplay, Don't Panic
Snow Patrol, Chocolate
Cat Power, Sea Of Love
Incubus, I Wish You Were Here
Radiohead. All of it. All the time.

There will still be moments when a little sadness creeps in, but I have no regrets. I'm happy I met Jeremy. I'm happy that we had 3.5 years of adventures, and I will always keep them in my heart. But I'm happy for the next chapter in my life too. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest with this crazy excitement for life and I love it. I just want to run and read and travel and go on amazing adventures with awesome people.

Lyric of the moment: "Never too soon. Oh reckless abandon, like no one's watching you. A moment, a love, a dream, a laugh, a kiss, a cry, our rights, our wrongs..."

2 comments:

  1. I do not recommend living in "Myxomatosis." Don't let the big stereo synthesizers lure you in. It's nothing but bad news (assuming you're a rabbit).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha love it! Radiohead is the best.

    ReplyDelete