Saturday, January 29, 2011

I said I dig you baby but I've got to keep moving

I had a nice 9 mile run this morning with running group. This time around I'm in the 9:30 pace group instead of the 10:00 minute mile group. I was a little worried because last week's run felt too fast, but I think it was because I hadn't been sleeping well and I was getting sick. Today's run felt much better. And I have made a few new friends at running group, which makes it a lot more fun. As a whole, runners are pretty awesome people.

This week I've been watching some of my favorite movies (Garden State, Love Actually), I bought myself a new coat ($30 on sale, woot!) and got a haircut (there's just something about a new haircut that makes me feel different somehow, even if it's nothing drastic). Last night was Casablanca and cupcakes night. Because for some reason I'd never seen Casablanca before. And cupcakes are delicious. Especially Sugar Mountain cupcakes. And I broke out the She Wants Revenge this afternoon. I love that album. It just makes me want to dance.

I always thought I wasn't a passionate person, like I wasn't programmed for that kind of feeling. But I'm starting to see glimpses of passion in my life, like I am coming into my own somehow. I can feel myself changing, stretching my boundries on all fronts. I'm not sure where all this is going, but I like it.

Lyric of the moment: "It’s about damn time to live it up. I’m so sick of being so serious. It’s making my brain delirious..." (Because I love Ke$ha. I can't help it. More people should have dollar signs in their names.)

No comments:

Post a Comment