Monday, August 20, 2012

A playlist for uncertain times

I don't know what life has in store for me next. I don't know where I'm going or what will happen. But I hope it sounds like this...

Ho Hey by The Lumineers

In My Life by The Beatles

Live and Die by the Avett Brothers

Video Games by Lana Del Rey


I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons

Til Kingdom Come by Coldplay

Under The Milky Way Tonight by Church

Throw Your Arms Around Me, the cover by Pearl Jam

I want to feel alive and happy and human and loved. I want to believe that all these things are possible. I want to be in that moment where I'm bursting with so much happiness that I can't help but dance. Even though I can't dance at all. But I'll be so content I won't care who's watching or how ridiculous I look.

Lyric of the moment: "And it's something quite peculiar, something shimmering and white. Leads you here despite your destination..."

No comments:

Post a Comment