Friday, August 3, 2012

Wishlist

I have everything. But all I want is everyone. Maybe if I'm really lucky the universe will send the following people my way...

Friends who know how to play euchre or who like independent or foreign films.

A travel buddy.

Someone who wants to go skydiving. (I feel like jumping out of something again).

Frozen yogurt lovers.

Fellow adventurers.

And if miracles do exist, someone who thinks he's so lucky to have me in his life that he would never let me go.

Lyric of the moment: "I was staring at the sky, just looking for a star to pray on, or wish on, or something like that. I was having a sweet fix of a daydream of a boy whose reality I knew was hopeless to be had..."


1 comment:

  1. Hellllloooo the shmeagans love all of those things... but the last part.... sorry charlie im a take man.

    ReplyDelete