Friday, April 15, 2011

Love. Run. Read. Ice Cream.

I always feel particularly happy on Fridays. No matter what happens during the week, I wake up feeling psyched on Friday morning, excited about the impending weekend and all the potential adventures that await.

Plus, with the bonus I got at work this week, I have now reached my savings account goal. It's not a lot of money, but it's the most I've ever had, and it makes me want to do a "money in the bank" dance. I like knowing it's there in case I need it, and it's nice to feel like I have options. I may never have a money vault à la Scrooge McDuck, but hopefully I can continue to save, little by little.

I saw an ad in Runner's World that said "Yoga. Love. Run. Ice Cream." Yes! Story of my life! Although I am terrible at yoga, so my life is more like Love. Run. Read. Ice Cream.

I can't remember the last time I ate dessert. I think it's been over a week. The horror! I will have to remedy that post haste. Tonight I'm all about eating and sleeping, for tomorrow I have to run 20 miles. Eeep!

Lyric of the moment: "And in this moment I am happy, happy..."

2 comments:

  1. This, too is the story of my life, although in my case I am better at yoga than in running. I believe I am best at eating ice cream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope you have many adventures in yoga, running and ice cream ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete