Monday, April 18, 2011

When adventure calls, we answer


Thanks to ShmEagans for the photos!
This weekend was the best! It was filled with all kinds of awesome sauce: good runs (my first 20 miler and another 4 the next day!), trying new things (white water rafting at Letchworth with the Colitis Crew), dinner and ice cream sundaes with Jeff, movies, laughing at everything, cuddles with Mike, toaster pastries with heart shaped icing, and good news (Dangers is coming home for a weekend in May!).
I'm tired. I feel like I need another weekend just to recuperate. But it's the best kind of tired. The next few weeks are going to be pretty killer. I can't wait!

When adventure calls, we answer.


Lyric of the moment: "Just sit back and hold on, but hold on tight. Prepare for the best and the fastest ride. And reach out your hand and I'll make you mine..."

1 comment:

  1. that picture was just before I jumped into the hole hahaha

    ReplyDelete