Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A no good, very sad day

So this is what pure, unadulterated sadness feels like. It's different this time. The first two times I felt all the feelings, but now I'm just sad. I don't even know how I'm still crying. It seems like I should have used up all the tears in the universe by now. And I also feel like a huge idiot. For believing in impossible things and failing to learn the same lessons over and over again. But there's nothing I can do and I have no regrets. It's just really freaking sad.

So I'm alone again. (Well, not entirely alone. I still have Mozzie. Though he is very confused. He keeps looking at me with his big puppy eyes and licking me.) And I know I'll be fine. Life goes on. And so do I. It's what I do. Ever the unstoppable force.

Life is awesome and people are awesome and I just want to stop being sad so I can get back to being awesome.

Please send hugs.

Lyric of the moment: "And what she said was something beautiful. To give your love no matter what..."

No comments:

Post a Comment