Saturday, December 24, 2011

The night before Christmas

Truth be told I'm finding it hard to muster any kind of excitement for Christmas and New Year's this year. It is what it is I suppose. I want to believe in magic and miracles and movie screen moments, but they seem to be in short supply lately. To whoever is in charge of these things, please send more awesomeness. And hugs. Love always, Robot.

Lyric of the moment: "I want so badly to believe that there is truth, that love is real. And I want life in every word to the extent that it's absurd..."

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Jen! I ate all the cookies you sent (the baby made me do it) and I promise to get your present to you before March this year. If not you can feel free to de-friend me. We all love you and hope you have a wonderful holiday! ~ Jeff, Emelyn, Evey and Baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could join us and bring any friends you may like to bring for a New Years Eve run and celebration!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete