Saturday, December 3, 2011

That there, that's not me

Lately I've been feeling like a bad person. And I don't want to be a bad person. As Ron Swanson says "You know what makes a good person good? When a good person does something bad, they own up to it.” So I'm owning up. I'm sorry that my words and actions lately have hurt people. I hate the thought of hurting anyone.

I find myself doubting everything. Even more so than usual. I don't know anything anymore. I don't know if I trust myself to know what I need or what's good for me. I just want to be better.

Lyric of the moment: "Please forget the words that I just blurted out. It wasn't me, it was my strange and creeping doubt. It keeps rattling my cage. And there's nothing in this world will keep it down. Even though I might, even thought I try, I can't..."

No comments:

Post a Comment